Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mister Potato

Mister Potato is having their contest again! But I still prefer Jack & Jill potato chips for myself. While I am serving net, found their advertisement regarding their contest and get to their website. This time their contest is quite tempting for football fans, not me. I am not good in football. Not to say not interested in it but may be a little interest on it, that's all. Normally I watched it with friends in those Mamak store while meet up with my gangs.
I can say most of my friends are MU fans.

For those that is interested to join this contest can log on to their website as follow:
Official website: Mister Potato.

I like their website. To me, this is around the bestest and nicest website I have been to. They have moving vehicles that make their website seems real. Moreover, they even have their Cinema showing the advertisement of Mister Potato. I like this advertisement as well, it is so hilarious.

Cheers.

No comments: