Friday, June 20, 2008

Teddy Bear Fiesta

I am shopping for Teddy Bear now.

June - August is the period of convocation depends on the University. There are so many Teddy Bears in the market, but is totally hard for me to choose. Though is not for myself, But a teddy bear with standing height of 2 Ft is not cheap at all especially those with nice teddy-bear "fur" cost above Rm100. Since it is not cheap, better choose the coolest one!

The teddy bear in the picture is on the top of my choice, their price is between RM 159.90 - Rm 199.90 before discount. The fake fur of Mr Teddy is quite soft, I guess should be good quality. By the way, is Teddy male or female? Do they have different sex like Mickey and Minnie?

Can anyone tell me how much this 2ft teddy bear cost?

1 comment:

HuiHui said...

u mean the white teddy..?

both of them are my birthday presents...lol!~~

i donno how mucx it cost..

but i think the white 1 is RM30++..

i think teddy oso got different sex de lar...