Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Petrol Price hike up again

I guess everyone know petrol price in Malaysia increased of Rm0.78/litre reaching Rm2.70 which effective on 5th June 2008, today. It's a 40% increment, not to mention about Diesel.

Even those not reading newspapers or watching TV knew this as well, thanks to Pak Lah for giving us a great surprise. I mean everyone knew the petrol price is going to increase sooner or later but not this soon. Can anyone tell me why. Why he always has to announce things last minute, and make everyone scramble to petrol station making all the every where jammed. Just imagine, I wasted 1 and a half hour to reach the petrol station located 10 minutes walking distance from my house. Let us all give a round applause for our prime minister, Abdullah.


Abdullah Our Hero

I wondered, why the gov cant just tell us earlier, at least one week earlier, so we are well-prepared for this. In addition, I heard that the increment will fall on August, am I heard wrongly? Or just a lie? It goes the same for the date of election where PM said the election will not be so soon, then he suddenly he popped out and announced:"308"! Can anyone just go & tell PM that we, Malaysian are stressed enough for price increment lately & we don't deserved such a last-minute surprise, it is not cute but annoying. Yes, our salary increase as well, with the lowest percentage. I guess now someone has to abandoned their BMW and go for BMX!

By the way, as a tax payer, I am doubted whether the government is using our money wisely. it is all our "bloody sweat" money.

Out of topic

Recently, I have come across a blog, wonder what I should say: "@#$%"
I personally like the way she blog, quite cute I can say, but somehow is sad to hear the content. Don't get what I mean, then CLICK HERE (suicdes-near)

4 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

The term "Last minute surprise" is referred as "high efficiency" by the government because they just love the drastic changes. wow..the poster is sooo cool.LOL.

漆黑之月 said...

haha~ that blog. little immature gals thinking about suicide because of small matters..I myself do that a lot of times..think too much*. Life aint that bad..=)

Unknown said...

i love the poster with Najid and Paklah there...

allaboutattitude said...

love your blog. Good entertainment