Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Appraisal

At last, I am done with my performance appraisal. I should have appraised weeks back , But due to my appraiser is busy with his work so being delay until today. He is my HOD (head of department). I was thrilled that everything go smoothly. After all, undeniable that my HOD is very nice and friendly. He is quite a quiet person. Thumbs up and respect to him!

I have join this company for almost 3 months. Glad to say that everything is good here; environment, people and my HOD. Today I have discussed the rotation program with him, he has been very supportive. If there is a chance, I will choose to work in Beijing, but not so soon I guess. I have offered myself in some projects, most probably will be busy starting from next week.

I will update my blog once I am free. This week, I have uploaded quite a number of articles here as I am quite free.
Alvin Cheng

No comments: