Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nuffnang

Nowadays, Nuffnang seems to be quite popular among blogger, I can see it in most of the blogs.
Since my blog has plenty of free spaces, why not have a try! It doesn't bother me after all.

I have read the terms and conditions, ways to generate income. blar blar blar.

From my understanding, as long as there is unique visitor or someone click on it (definitely not me myself), they will generate income to you.

May be due a bit of curiosity add-on a bit of hand itchiness, whenever I see there is Nuffnang's advertisement on others' blogs, I will click on it spontaneously. Wonder how much it helps with just a small little click by me? If it really work out, then you must be thankful that I visited to your site. Haha! I don't lose any thing as well. Why not?

To your surprise (may be not surprise at all),
I have placed Nuffnang with me for almost 2 months. I did not check my account at all. Today I sign in and check my account, guess how much earnings it has generated?

Rm0.75.... Better than nothing.

I learnt that I only can cash out the money if my avenue reaches RM50. I pressed on my calculator, it came out with the figure of 133 months.

Let's see what I will do with this money. I guess I will use it as education fund for my kids. (Haha, just kidding - I not even married yet)

I will update here, if my calculator doesn't speak the truth.
If you seen Nuffnang in my recycle Bin, I guess you understand what it means.

Official website: Nuffnang

No comments: