Friday, May 9, 2008

Special Day

Valentine's day
Mother's day
Father's day
Birthday
Students' day
Teachers' day
Christmas day.....

Malaysia is a multi-racial country with a population more than 26 million which consists of Malay, Chinese and Indian as well as other races. As the result, we have
Hari Raya
Chinese New Year
Deepavali.....

Who will be the happiest in these days? The business men out there? or the love one?
Both, I guess. Actually these days are celebrated as a sign of appreciation for those people around us for their contribution, their help as well as their care to us. These days are celebrated as sign of our concern, to show our care in return as well.

So, we just show our love & appreciation to them in these special days? How about other days? If we celebrate with them in 1 day, they will be happy for just a day. Why not everyday? For me, I will choose to celebrate Mother's day, Father's day, Valentine's day everyday.

Mother's day will be coming soon. I will take this opportunity the greet all those mothers out there Happy Mother's day. I am still scratching my head to find a present for my mum. Happy mother's day to my mum as well!

No comments: