Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This morning, we went to Bukit Jalil Stadium, as there is an event organize by Tzu chi Society. There, we get to eat vegetarian food for free. Their food is tasty and wont be too oily. I like their seaweed popiah. They even have banana in one of its popiah variety. I can say is that they're quite creative. Thumbs up!
They organized many meaningful activities such as recycle, donation, yoga, chinese calligraphy and many more. I supposed there are more than 10,000 participants.

In one of their booth, Tzu chi members teach a lot of children to make flowers for their mothers. I made one too, this is how it looks. Making this flower looks easy but actually quite challenging for someone like me that abandoned my art classes for more than 5 years. It as well reminds me my life back in kindergarten decades ago.

No comments: